Friday, April 25, 2008
1 Corinthians 12
I love presents!! Who doesn't, I have gotten many a nice gift in my lifetime, but there is one gift that we have all received that most of us haven't opened yet- this gift isn't in the back of the closet, it's not in the attic, it's not even in the basement. What is it? It is a gift of the spirit... we all have received a special gift from God that we can use for the good of all. Some of us have found our gift and are using it right now- I don't know what my gift is... I have a pretty good idea, and I want to share it with the world. Everybody is special, everybody is important, as you walk down the street in any city or town everybody you pass by is part of our society, none more important than the rest, we need each other. We feed off each other, we all can benefit tremendously by sharing with each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks, I needed that. -Heather
Oh, my pleasure. That's what I do.
Post a Comment