Saturday, November 06, 2010

Writing again

Well, I have joined NaNoWriMo again, I first joined in 2009, after I heard about if from a friend. Probel was that I started late (November 5) while I was doing very well, I just ran out of gas at the end, was it the late start? Who knows, but This year I eagerly joined again. I hope that I can 'win' This year and really give my writing the push it needs, I don't know maybe I make a new years resolution that I write at least once a day on my blog? Sounds good doesn't it? I have been reading friends blogs, random blogs, and various writing resources out there. I have also been seeing excerpts from other peoples writing. My question (To myself) is why do i think that their writing is so good, and easy to read? I know it is because that is a finished work, it is polished, all spelling and grammer errors have bee removed. Note to self: Stp being your own worst critic! End of note. For anyone else out there who is in NaNoWriMo best of luck and write your heart out!!

No comments: