Saturday, February 26, 2011
Oh, God!
Just watched Oh, God! Bk II. Forgot what a great movie, and moives these are! Think God, I wonder if a mainstream movie like this could be made in 2011? The message this movie sends is wonderful, God speaks to, and converses with a child who sees nothing wrong with seeing God, the adults in the movie of course, are perplexed by the childs admission that she actually sees God and becomes one (of MANY) of his disciples. I am biased, as I too talk to God with words and actions. I don't know how I would react if I ever saw God himself, and spoke with him. What would I say? What would he say? But, I know that as long as Jesus stays in my heart, I will see God one day, at the time and place of his choosing. As the Easter season quickly approaches, I know I have God's love covering me, protecting me like a blanket. I know this because he gave his only son... for ME. If God can see something in me that makes me worthy of sacrificing his only son, well than i can see that something in me also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment