Monday, April 02, 2007

New Me

Hi, I recently purchased the book called "The Secret", it is a very good book that I have already read several times, I also have the DVD. It teaches you that despite the enormous size of the universe, it is a microcosm of a human body, with people as the cells. It tells you how powerfull the human mind really is, as it works hand in hand with the energy force of the universe. I have tried this once before in a different form, and the basic premise is to use the law of attraction to get what you want out of life, "If you hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand." It is, admittedly, a tough concept to get your hands around, but I know it can work, if I just get rid of all of my begative thoughts, becuase negative thoughts only produce negative results. So with that in mind positive thoughts can only yield positive results. I am also using this book in cinjunction with a book called "The Self-Talk Solution". I am confident that using these two books together, I can break out of this cycle, and better my life in ways that I can only imagine.

No comments: