Saturday, April 11, 2009
Pirates of the Carribean? NO!
Pirates are not to be glorified, on my facebook account I searched for a group to show support for the captain of the Maersk Alabama whose ship was boarded and who was taken hostage by pirates. But all I found were groups with 'fans' of pirates, fans of barbarians, murderers? Shame on the movie industry who portrays pirates as swashbuckling heroes, we have been desensitized to the violence that exists in our world!! What is going on right now is an act of war, and we as a nation need to do something about it? I mean more than sitting back and waiting for.... anyway, I read an article that said the current administration did not want to act too quickly; like the past administration whose quick action only served to exaserbate terrorists. Well yes we want to do this, we need to show them that we will not be pushed around!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Say it brother!!!
Post a Comment