Tuesday, January 11, 2011
AZ shootings
Bad enough is the tragic and senseless shooting that occurred at Gabrielle Giffords event in Arizona. There is no explanation for what happened except that a very sick, deranged man opened fire on the crowd that fateful day. What, I believe may be equally disturbing (in a different way of course) is the spin that certain people have put on this story, particularly blaming Sarah Palin for this tragic happening. I have seen the crosshairs on her website... and I did not get chills, I saw the word target... and I did not get chills. This is ridiculous!! Anybody with a shred of common sense knows what this image was intended for. Very sad that at a time when you think the country would pull together, and for the most part it has. The majority of the people see things for what they are- a senseless tragedy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment