Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Well, it is now officially 2011 here on the east coast. I plan to, and have every intention to make 2011 a more positive year. Not only for myself, but for others that are close to me (not only in my heart, but proximity as well) I hope that everyone will see the change and hopefully the positive effect I will have on others. I cannot worry about those who will still continue to drag themselves down by previous years mistakes. I can only pray for them and hope that the Holy Spirit comes upon them and 'shows them the light' then I must move on. Negativity has no place in my life, or what I consider negativity, others may not even see it as negativity, but rather the way things are. I refuse to believe this, I only hope that these folk will turn it around and go to the light... the ligt of truth. God Bless you all!!!!

No comments: