Sunday, January 02, 2011

Lamentations 3:22-24

"The Lord's unfailing love and mercy still continue, Fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise. The Lord is all i have, and so in him I put my hope."

One of my many resolutions this year entails reading the Bible in a year, I have probably already read the Bible a few times already, but that was jumping around from book to book. I have always wanted to read this wonderful book 'straight through.'

I truly hope that this new year has it's fill of hope and love for all people and nations. But I am going to, this year, be the change I want to see in the world. Let it begin with me, and all that. I just made sure my mobile blogging works on my phone... it does, so I will be doing alot of that this year. As I said- my goal is to blog more this year than ever, I fully believe I can do that this year. In fact, I may even blog more this year than I have in my past years COMBINED.

I also want to blog things that will be helpful to people, that they can learn from. First, I think I will Blog about the Bible and the wonders it holds, then I may get into social and/or political topics.

I also plan to apend more time blogging this year than social media'ing, I am getting to the point where Facebook's banality is beginning to show through. It would be cool to actually blog more than I change my status updates!!!

L8R!!

No comments: