A group of us from work went down the street to visit another companies Toastmasters meeting to aid us as we make the hourbey to start up our own Toastmasters group.
We have visited 2 so far, both were very different in how they conducted their meetings, but the people are all the same, energetic, forward-thinking folk who want to broaden their lives (all aspects) and climb to heights that never would have been imaginable had they not taken the plung into this vibrant endeavor. Eventhough we have yet to get our group off the ground, we have the numbers on our side to form our own independent group, we just need to get our paperwork in order so that we can get off the ground. I am, needless to say, very excited to start our group, I will post often about this, maybe even post transcripts of speeches that I give. Wish us luck on our journey to further our self-development. Click here to learn more!!

No comments:
Post a Comment